- IntelliJ IDEA 11.1 build 114.65 – Bugs fixes plus Hibernate 4 support
- MongoDB with Spring Data project
- ManageEngine Enhances Java Apps Monitoring and Management – ensure that business servers and applications have high uptime
- Netflix: Announcing Astyanax
- Virgil goes DropWizard… who needs war files?
- NetKernel is a Resource Oriented Computing (ROC) platform that separates architecture from code. “We replaced an existing J2EE telecom system developed over three years with a NetKernel replacement developed in six weeks. Response time dropped from one minute to sub-second.” Use NetKernel as a POJO to introduce caching and ROC scalability inside existing Java containers, including Servlets.
- Debugger Canvas 1.1 is Released!
- StyleCop 188.8.131.52 released
- Windows Phone 8 ‘Apollo’ video details Skype plans, Windows 8 integration, and hardware support
- Bringing Google Chrome to Android
- imo.im is a web-based service that allows users to hold text, voice, and video chats on multiple instant messaging protocols. Cool UI layout.
- Try CoffeeScript – A Google Chrome extension to try CoffeeScript in your browser
- Move the Web Forward – You can make the web as awesome as you want it to be.
- Animating a million letters with WebGL
- CSS Hover Trick – I created a jsFiddle to test this (actually my first working jsFiddle ever…) here
- Telerik’s free software page. Quite a cool collection.
- SQL Server script – A google like search