- Meetings: Where Work Goes to Die – Jeff Atwood (of Stack Overflow fame) nails it!
- New “Magic Constant” Inspection for Intellij
- libphonenumber – Google’s phone number handling library, powering Android and more
- Java 7: A complete invokedynamic example. Seems like this really made the other JVM-based languages happy.
- iOS 5.0.1 Untethered Jailbreak: How to Install Java on iPhone (Tutorial and Download Link)
- Announcing Servo – Netflix’s open source library that is used to expose application metrics
- Running your TeamCity builds from PowerShell for any Git branch
- Learn How to Use the Free PowerShell ISE to Edit Scripts
- Scripted PowerShell Automated Deployment Engine (SPADE) for SQL Server
- NCrunch, The Incredible TDD Tool!
- .NET phone number validation with Google libphonenumber – those .NET devs just leech off the Java guys 😉
- ForeUI – Easy-To-Use UI Prototyping Tool
- Pinify is a jQuery Plugin for adding IE9 features (site pinning, site mode, etc.) to your websites
- Visual Event helps track events which are subscribed to DOM nodes
- Google Chrome Stable Update
- Google Chrome Beta Channel Update
- Scripted PowerShell Automated Deployment Engine (SPADE) for SQL Server (Notice the double link? Is it PowerShell or SQL – no it’s both!)
- 20 Database Design Best Practices
- A look inside the Lego design offices in Denmark