- Java: Fooled by java.util.Arrays.asList
- Patching Java at runtime
- Netty 3.3.1 Release Supports SPDY Protocol – interesting since Google developed the protocol as a replacement for TCP and uses it in Chrome for their services – search, gmail, etc.
- Chained expression completion in IntelliJ IDEA 11.1
- What is NuGet? (for Java Developers)
- Chocolatey NuGet is a Machine Package Manager, somewhat like apt-get, but built with windows in mind.
- Make PowerShell speak – a bit gimmicky, but might be good to notify you when a task is complete
- ILSpy 2.0 Beta 1 – A very decent free Reflector replacement. Uses Mono’s Cecil library to do the dirty work.
- ASCII Flow Diagram Tool – could be very useful for emails or text only documents
- Internet Explorer Performance Lab: reliably measuring browser performance – cool look at the hardware setup to test IE performance!
- Apache HTTP Server v2.4 Released
- Google Chrome Beta Channel Update