- New Mac Malware Exploits Java Bugs, Steals Passwords
- COJAC is a tool performing On-the-fly code instrumentation to help uncover numerical problems with integer (overflows) and floating point (smearing, cancellation, infinity, NaN) arithmetic. Good article here.
- Recording Audio Text Files. Play back any text file – how cool is that?
- Automated Script-generation with Powershell and SMO
- OnLive Brings Windows Desktop, Flash to the iPad
- BioDigital Human – amazing HTML5, etc. interactive anatomy web site! Also a Chrome app.
- FluentData – Micro ORM with a fluent API that makes it simple to query a database
- Introducing the New Developer Experience – great detailed breakdown of improvements to Visual Studio 11
- Visual Studio 11′s secret weapon for designers: PowerPoint Storyboarding
- WhySQL? – Why Evernote stays with SQL when it’s so much hipper to use the “No SQL” databases.
- Automated Script-generation with Powershell and SMO (catch that double post again?)
- mRemoteNG is a fork of mRemote, an open source, tabbed, multi-protocol, remote connections manager. mRemoteNG adds bug fixes and new features to mRemote.
- Study shows open-source code more bug-free than proprietary
- This is why I never learned VIM…
- Microsoft shows off NUI, Kinect-focused research projects – think Minority Report