- Guava Splitter vs StringUtils – can create reusable splitter objects – very cool
- JMeter: Load Testing Relational Databases
- Using the final keyword on method parameters
- DBUnit, Spring and Annotations for Database testing
- reVu is a plugin for Intellij IDEA which helps to perform team code reviews or simply annotate your code
- Quick Notes is a plugin written for IntelliJ IDEA – adds the ability to manage multiple text notes within the IDEA itself
- Google Protocol Buffers support for Intellij IDEA
- compilify.net – compile and run .NET in the browser
- Running multiple browsers in one test run with Selenium
- Creates an IoC Container in 15 minutes video – the man’s an animal!
- WebSockets in Tomcat 7
- Getting Started with Ext JS in Intellij IDEA
- Google Chrome Canary update
- Log Everything as JSON. Make Your Life Easier.
- HTML5 Canvas Scratch Pad
- The Gang That Couldn’t Shoot Straight: How Apple and 5 Big Publishers Almost Got Away with a Massive Price-Fixing Conspiracy to Try to Turn Back the Kindle Revolution, and What It Will Mean for Readers, Authors, and Publishers Going Forward
- Descriptive Camera, 2012
This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient: (1) you may not disclose, use, distribute, copy or rely upon this message or attachment(s); and (2) please notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then delete this message and its attachment(s). Underwriters Laboratories Inc. and its affiliates disclaim all liability for any errors, omissions, corruption or virus in this message or any attachments.